Monday, September 7, 2009

books

books i've read this summer that i recommend.
i also want you to know that i love my dad for 1. driving my family around maine, wyoming, washington, oregon, california, colorado, arizona and utah and the rest of america and 2. being smart and interesting and telling me to read good books. i would be 1/2 as interesting without him. the other 1/2 is my mom's responsibility.

the chosen - chaim potok
a year of living biblically - a.j. jacobs
my boyhood and youth - john muir
the solace of open spaces - gretel ehrlich
holy the firm - annie dillard
crossing to safety - wallace stegner
the milagro beanfield war - john nichols


1 comment:

  1. I'm commenting on your blogz. I'm going to read the Milagro book, because it sounds awesome. Also, I like AJ Jacobs, and Chaim Potok. The other books I haven't even heard of, and this makes me curious and excited.

    ReplyDelete